- Debit Cards - More...
- Visa Cards - More...
- Audio Response/Tellerline
- Cashier's Checks/Certified Checks
- Gift Cards & Travel Cards - More...
- Incoming & Outgoing Wire Transfers
- Cash Advances
- Notary Services
- Direct Deposit
- Payroll Deduction
- NADA Guidebook for Cars, Trucks, etc. - Visit NADA Guides
- "On Plant" mail available
- Credit Life/Disability, Gap Insurance available on most all loans
- Night Depository at each location
- Home Banking - Home Banking Login
- Electronic Bill Pay - Bill Pay Login
Bill Payment: Retiring TLS 1.0
iPay Solutions, MY CU Services' electronic bill payment (EBP) partner, will be retiring the TLS 1.0 security protocol on all bill payment sites in order to implement more secure versions of TLS 1.1 and higher. This change will take effect on September 20, 2017, and is being made in an effort to provide the best security to bill payment clients.
Once the new versions of TLS are implemented, some older browsers may not be able to connect to the iPay bill payment sites. Below is a list browsers and versions that are compatible with TLS 1.1 and higher:
If you do not have one of the browsers and/or versions listed above, we recommend upgrading your browser to a compatible version.
- Internet Explorer - version 11
- MS Edge - all versions
- Firefox - version 31 and above
- Safari - version 7 and above (for Mac)
- Google Chrome - version 42 and above
If you need assistance in determining which browser version you are currently using, please contact MY CU Services' help desk at (888) 985-7280, extension 4710.
We also recommend notifying your members of this change so they can update their browsers prior to September 20.
If you have any questions, please contact MY CU Services' EBP department at (888) 985-7280, extension 4703.
©Copyright 2021 Lakeside Credit Union. All rights reserved.